So… we’re one year away from the foretold 2012 Armageddon, and what are we all promising to do this year?
Lose weight? Be kinder to hobos? Cutting back on the kicking of puppies?
Sure… why not? They’re all worthy goals!
However, I lack such moral inspirations… so I’m going to list the things that I can probably handle pretty well in the year Two Thousand & Eleven.
Stormcastle’s List Of Resolutions:
01) Eat more nachos – specifically, nachos with bacon. Sadly, I lived the entirety of 2010 without making contact with nachos of any kind.
02) Have more sex.
03) Eat less asparagus.
04) Drink less beer.
05) Take more road trips.
06) Legalize my name.
07) Buy more Blu-Rays.
08) Avoid blatant corporate pandering.
09) Be less trendy.
10) See more movies.
11) Take public transit to save the environment.
Spend less time making fun of Stephen Harper.
13. Buy more things made in Canada.
14) Find new ways to make interracial exchanges.
15) Eat less Kraft Dinner/Macaroni & Cheese.
16) Appreciate the special people in my life more.
17) Spend less money on music.
18) Wear cleaner socks.
19) Spend more time in Second Life.
20) And finally… try to blog more.
There you have it, boys and girls of the world – the ways that I’m going to change myself in the first year of the 2nd decade of the new millennium.
Now… what are you gonna do?